-   -   Deleting multiple lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48390-deleting-multiple-lines.html)

tammytlc

Deleting multiple lines

I have a about 25000 + codes in one column (A) some of the codes are
duplicated 7 or 8 times. some 1 or 2. How do I remove the duplicates. With
out doing it by clicking on each line individually?

Michael

Hi. Check out Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin