-   -   How do I print in Excel on 14 7/8 x 11 paper. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48380-how-do-i-print-excel-14-7-8-x-11-paper.html)

David in Jxn

How do I print in Excel on 14 7/8 x 11 paper.

I have several old worksheets from Lotus 123 set up to print on 14 7/8 x 11
and want to transfer those to Excel. In print setup, I cannot find any paper
size that corresponds to this size which is the standard wide fanfold paper.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

dlw

That page stuff depends on what printer you are using. You will need to go
into your printer properties and do a custom paper size.