-   -   Lookup without empty cells. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48378-lookup-without-empty-cells.html)

comotoman

Lookup without empty cells.

Currently my formula is b6 =VLOOKUP($C$4,Functions!$A3:$K$175,2,FALSE).
I need the above formula in cells b7:b30. I do not want the blanks to
show up if the formula is false. c4 is a month number, and the list Im
searching in has multiple entries for the same month. I would like to
show all entries for that month in cells b7:b30 and not have to go to
b182. Can this be done?

--
comotoman
comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27292

comotoman

Please help, im so close to being done!!!!!

--
comotoman
comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27292
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=472765

Roger Govier

Hi

Why not use DataFilterAutofilter and use the drop down on column A to
select your Month number.

Regards

Roger Govier

comotoman wrote:

Please help, im so close to being done!!!!!

comotoman

My company that im making this for is not good with excel, so im trying
to mak it all automatic.