-   -   Macro to add data to the bottom of columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48300-macro-add-data-bottom-columns.html)

Rick

Macro to add data to the bottom of columns

I am looking for a way to automate the insertion of constant data to the
bottom row of the column. This last row will change everytime I use this
spreadsheet so the insertion needs to find the last row everytime and append
to the next line. Can anyone assist?

Thank you,

Rick

Ron de Bruin