-   -   Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48299-can-i-embed-link-multiple-pdf-files-into-excel-file.html)

GrubbyG

Can I embed or link multiple .pdf files into or to an excel file?

I would like to link .pdf files to an excel file. Within my excel file I
would like to have a column that has file names in it. Then have excel link
those files to the excel file so when I print the excel file all the linked
files print along with it.

gm

use hyper link