-   -   Images get distorted when printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48276-images-get-distorted-when-printing.html)

Idea_guy

Images get distorted when printing

Idea_guy Wrote:
It seems that Excel distorts all images when you print them. They get
vertically squeezed. This is not noticeable to most people. But is
very apparent when you have a tall image that gets compressed.

I have tested this on many computers and get the same result.
1. Start a new document.
2. Draw a "circular" Oval AutoShape. (Click and drag with Shift key
held down.)
3. Do a print preview and Bingo! The circles are now ellipses! (They
print that way too.)

Has anyone experienced this too? Any suggestions for overcoming the
problem?

Yes, all my images and graphics display and print fine from PowerPoint.

Can anyone confirm that this problem occurs on their computer?

--
Idea_guy