-   -   Excel data is not coying correctly into Ms-Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/48225-excel-data-not-coying-correctly-into-ms-word.html)

Anney

Excel data is not coying correctly into Ms-Word

Hie...

I am getting problem during copying Excel worksheet data into MS-Word.
When i copied it, all worksheets gridlines come with data, and it looks as
object embeded link.

and i want that my data paste on words, looks like part of word file..
so can anyone guide me thourgh it?

Thanks in advance

Anney

Stefi

In Word convert table to text! (Tables/Convert)
Regards,
Stefi

"Anney" wrote:

Hie...

I am getting problem during copying Excel worksheet data into MS-Word.
When i copied it, all worksheets gridlines come with data, and it looks as
object embeded link.

and i want that my data paste on words, looks like part of word file..
so can anyone guide me thourgh it?

Thanks in advance

Anney

Bernard Liengme

In Word use Edit |Paste Special -unformatted text
each entry on a row is tab-separated from the next

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme