-   -   insert password protected spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47966-insert-password-protected-spreadsheet.html)

RZT27Y

insert password protected spreadsheet

I want to insert an excel worksheet into another excel worksheet with the
inserted worksheet password protected. When I attempt to insert a password
protected worksheet, it asks for my password and then inserts the worksheet
without the password.

widman

Every time you reply to excel with a password, you are either unprotecting or
protecting. so once you unprotected it to insert it, you have to protect it
again if you want it protected.