-   -   Buttons to link to a hidden sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47928-buttons-link-hidden-sheet.html)

tillytee1

Buttons to link to a hidden sheet

Hi

I have a hidden datasheet on Excel. I want a top sheet that links to
this hidden sheet with buttons.

When a button on the top sheet is clicked, the hidden sheet
automatically updates.

So for example a button on the top sheet is 'Number of queries' and
someone clicks it once, the hidden page will have a 'total number of
queries' that updates when the button on the top sheet is clicked.

Does anyone know how to do this??

Thanks

Tilly

--
tillytee1
tillytee1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27688

HiArt

Hi Tilly,

when you draw you button on the top sheet it asks you to assing a
macro, like "Button1_click", click NEW

In the VBA editor window that thn open copy in the following:

Code:
--------------------
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B1").Value = _
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("B1").Value + 1

You will need to replace "Sheet2" with the name of your hidden sheet.
You will also need to replace "B1" with the cell address of the cell
you want the count.

HTH

Art

--