-   -   Creating "records" in Forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47905-creating-%22records%22-forms.html)

rkg

Creating "records" in Forms

Hello everyone-

I am a complete novice to User Forms. Need your help. I have to create a
UserForm for Purchase Order information that will have multiple Items/Parts
(and its info) within a sub-structure. The structure will be as below:

PO Number <text_box_field
Vendor ID <text_box_field Vendor Address <text_box_field

-------------------------
Item # | Item Desc | Qty |
-------------------------
1001 | Cables | 10 |
-------------------------
1002 | Bolts | 1000| <= all text boxes
1003 | Bulbs | 5 |

<button for Add_Item

How should I create a tabular control/structure containing "record"/group
text-boxes into "records" for entering item information? In the above
structure, a scrollbar should exist next to the Item structure and display
only 2 records at a time.

Also, a button should dynamically add a blank "record" in item structure.

How should I achieve this? TIA for your help!