-   -   I can't see pictures attached in my mail, I have to save than see (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47865-i-cant-see-pictures-attached-my-mail-i-have-save-than-see.html)

Hosam Khalaf

I can't see pictures attached in my mail, I have to save than see

when I get a picture file as an attachment I cant see in in the message like
in outlook express
I looked in all the options couldn't find a way to do that
I am using outlook now

Rowan Drummond

This is an excel news group. You will be more likely to get a response
posting in microsoft.public.outlook.general

Regards
Rowan