-   -   Can I retrieve deleted information from an Excel worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47802-can-i-retrieve-deleted-information-excel-worksheet.html)

CatLover

Can I retrieve deleted information from an Excel worksheet?

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to retrieve information to an Excel
spreadsheet that has been deleted? The worksheet is there, but is blank.

Paul B

see reply in worksheet functions, please do not post the same question to
more than one group
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003