-   -   How to print 2 Excel pages side by side on 1 printed page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47773-how-print-2-excel-pages-side-side-1-printed-page.html)

Kathy Install

How to print 2 Excel pages side by side on 1 printed page?

I have a 5 column (A-E) spreadsheet which would take 10 pages to print.
There is room on printed version to put page 2 (columns A-E) to right of page
1, then 3 & 4 on 2nd page, etc. This would print in 5 pages by printing tow
page side by side on each page. We don't want this permanently only when
printing.

David McRitchie

Hi Kathy,
There is no provision in Excel for this.
If you have a PostScript printer I think you can do it with the printer.

See .http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm
for suggestions on saving paper.
---
HTH,