-   -   How do i re-download my volume control? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47649-how-do-i-re-download-my-volume-control.html)

Luver_not_a _fighter

How do i re-download my volume control?

I accidently deleted my volume control on my tool bar and i need it back...is
there some way that i could re-download it or get it back?

Jim Cone

L,

This is an Excel newsgroup, not a Windows group however...
you could try: Start (button) | Control Panel | Sounds and Audio Devices | Volume (tab) | and checkmark "Place volume icon in the
taskbar"

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA