-   -   How can I edit a List? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47584-how-can-i-edit-list.html)

M. Watt

How can I edit a List?

I have created several lists, and discovered that now that they are defined I
can't seem to edit them. I would like to add cells, to the list as more data
is collected or simply change which cells are selected.

Any ideas?

Alan

Go on to 'Insert' on the toolbar at the top, click 'Names', click 'Define',
select your named range and edit as appropriate, click 'OK'
Regards,
Alan.
"M. Watt" <M. wrote in message
I have created several lists, and discovered that now that they are defined
can't seem to edit them. I would like to add cells, to the list as more
data
is collected or simply change which cells are selected.

Any ideas?

M. Watt

Excellent, Thank you.