-   -   application.EnableEvents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47552-application-enableevents.html)

nc

application.EnableEvents

When using the above keyword and setting it to False with a worksheet change
event. How can I run my macros using worksheet change event, if I forget to
reset it to True?

JE McGimpsey

You can't. With .EnableEvents set to false, events won't fire, and their
corresponding event macros won't run.

Just don't forget!

You can always enter

application.enableevents = true

in the immediate window of the VBE. You could even create a macro to run
that line of code.