-   -   Roundup for multiple cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47550-roundup-multiple-cells.html)

STK

Roundup for multiple cells

I have quite a few columns I want to roundup the values. I know how to do
=roundup(3.11111,0), but how do I copy that to a bunch of cells?
--
STK

Anne Troy

Instead of 3.11111, put the cell location, such as B2, which should be the
first cell that needs the formula at the top of the column. Then copy the
formula down using the Fill Handle.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com