-   -   Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47229-macros.html)

Neal

Macros

How do I move macros from one computer to another?

David Billigmeier

In the VBA editor, right click on the sheet name or module name (in the left
panel)that contains the macro and click on "Export File"

Dave

"Neal" wrote:

How do I move macros from one computer to another?

Chip Pearson

Macros are always stored in workbooks, so you can simply copy the
workbook containing the macros from one machine to another.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson