-   -   Shared sheet errors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47220-shared-sheet-errors.html)

Kevin M

Shared sheet errors

Hi all, TIA..

I have a sheet that is shared and multiple users use it, it used to be no
more than three but now up to seven people at one time are using it. Upon
opening it's giving errors for all the users and will open a duplicate
instead.

I know it's not the best method to accomplish what we need but it worked
great when it was just three people. There's a database in the works but it's
not completed yet. The three have been using it for two years with little
operational error due to sharing, any suggestions?

Sorry it's a little thin on info but i'm in Edmonton and the users are in
Red Deer. I'm having a copy sent to me now so i can try to replicate the
errors on my box. All the users are XP SP1 w/ Office XP SP3.

Thanks again,