-   -   Generating Statistics with Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47173-generating-statistics-excel.html)

bracket

Generating Statistics with Excel

I am trying to create a scissor paper stone game with excel.
Have used the random functions to create gameplay with the Computer

However, I want to store the statistics or history of the winners of the
last 20 games, either the player or computer.

How am i supposed to do this?

Tushar Mehta

Put the result of each play in some cell, say, the first empty cell in
a column.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I am trying to create a scissor paper stone game with excel.
Have used the random functions to create gameplay with the Computer

However, I want to store the statistics or history of the winners of the
last 20 games, either the player or computer.

How am i supposed to do this?

bracket

Hmm,

i want a list of the results of the last 20 games.
Each time i press F9..
the list will be updated by a new row.

I can then press reset, to reset the entire history.

How can that list be auto generated?