Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
James Hamilton

Default Nested IF

Hi,

I want to do a SUMIF but on more than one condition. For example:

A B C
3 Apple Green
4 Orange Blue
4 Pear Yellow
5 Orange Blue
6 Orange Red

I want to sum the amounts in column A, based on column B and C. In this
case, sum the amounts in column A for Oranges in column B and Blue in Column
C.

Any help would be appreciated.

James