-   -   freeze a heading so it will show on every page as I scroll down (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46978-freeze-heading-so-will-show-every-page-i-scroll-down.html)

Karen

freeze a heading so it will show on every page as I scroll down

I have headings across the top of my page, as I continue to type in info, the
headings "disappear". How can I make those "freeze" so as I continue to add
info in my spreadsheet I can still see the headings and so they will show up
on each and every page when I print!

Anne Troy

http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_exce l.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Karen" wrote in message
I have headings across the top of my page, as I continue to type in info,
the
headings "disappear". How can I make those "freeze" so as I continue to
add
info in my spreadsheet I can still see the headings and so they will show
up
on each and every page when I print!

exsam21

Try using Freeze Panes under the "windows" menu on the top of the page.

--
exsam21
exsam21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22666