-   -   Training (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46910-training.html)

MESTRELLA29

Training

Hi there, is has been a wile...

I was wondering if anyone has a training program that goes from basic excel
to advance. I really want to share my current knowledge of excel, and why
not make a little money to...

I have put something together but i would really want to make this training
as professional as I can. Any suggestions?

Sandy Mann

I have put something together but i would really want to make this
training
as professional as I can. Any suggestions?

A grammar and spelling checker would make your training more professional.

to advance. I really want to share my current knowledge of excel, and why
not make a little money to...

That will be $5 please

--

Sandy