-   -   Why is my text hidden behind other cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46749-why-my-text-hidden-behind-other-cells.html)

dANA

Why is my text hidden behind other cells?

I changed my text to be 90 degrees. When I type, the text only shows in that
box. I cannot make it appear OVER the other cells. I need to learn how to
'bring it to front'... if that makes sense. HELP!

Ian

I don't think you can. The only ways to show all the text would be to either
increase the height to the row or merge some cells together.

--
Ian