-   -   email addresses in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46699-email-addresses-excel.html)

bluepuppet

email addresses in excel

How do I make email addresses in Excel open with Netscape 7 Messenger.
I tried to run 'Set Programs and Defaults', selected Netscape 7 Messenger as
my default mail client but it still uses Thunderbird (which was default prior
to that) when I click on email link.
I also restarted my computer to refresh the registry - it didn't work. Is
this something I can configure in Excel or is this part of the XP OS settings.
Thanks in advance

Michael

Hi bluepuppet. Take a look at this site.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin