-   -   Urgent problem with Vllookup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46529-urgent-problem-vllookup.html)

Jeff

Urgent problem with Vllookup

I need to ASAP to finish my spreadsheet:
I want to do a vlookup on ULTANE STRATEGIC PLANNING to return the value in
each row with ULTANE STRATEGIC PLANNING but vlookup only returns the same
value 10001069

ULTANE STRATEGIC PLANNING 10001069
ULTANE STRATEGIC PLANNING 10001069-1034-H0

Jeff

bill kuunders

It may be better to use a filter or sort routine
v lookup will normally only return one value.

select the range and go to
data
filter
autofilter
click onto the dropdown and select the entry you want filtered.

--
greetings from New Zealand
Bill Kuunders

"Jeff" wrote:

I need to ASAP to finish my spreadsheet:
I want to do a vlookup on ULTANE STRATEGIC PLANNING to return the value in
each row with ULTANE STRATEGIC PLANNING but vlookup only returns the same
value 10001069

ULTANE STRATEGIC PLANNING 10001069
ULTANE STRATEGIC PLANNING 10001069-1034-H0

Jeff

Jeff

Thank you Bill,
Is there any way I can do it in Vlookup ?

Jeff