-   -   Print addresses from an exel worksheet to envelopes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46516-print-addresses-exel-worksheet-envelopes.html)

Sherry Lee

Print addresses from an exel worksheet to envelopes

I am trying to print addresses from an excel file on envelopes. I know how to
do the labels, but not sure how to print onto envelopes.

Bernard Liengme

Most users with address in Excel use Word for mail merge. It is easy to tell
Word to get its data from an Excel worksheet.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Sherry Lee" wrote in message
I am trying to print addresses from an excel file on envelopes. I know how
do the labels, but not sure how to print onto envelopes.

Sherry Lee

I do not think I phrased that question right. I know how to import the file
from excel into the word document, but wondered what the procedures are to
print the address (from excel) onto envelopes. I am having trouble with it.
Plus, it only shows one record at a time. Is there a way to print continuous
instead of just one record at a time. Thanks for your help.

"Sherry Lee" wrote in message
I am trying to print addresses from an excel file on envelopes. I know how
do the labels, but not sure how to print onto envelopes.

Sherry Lee

Also, I was wondering if there is a way to raise the mailing address. I am
using the "envelope address" format, but it is too low for the envelope. I
used the custom setting for indicating the size of the envelope. Any
suggestions?

"Sherry Lee" wrote in message
I am trying to print addresses from an excel file on envelopes. I know how
do the labels, but not sure how to print onto envelopes.

Dave Peterson

If I need to know something about mailmerge, I start he

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

After that, I go to google and search the MSWord newsgroups--if I have question
on the MSWord side. If that fails, I post to one of the MSWord newsgroups.

(If I had trouble with the excel side, I'd stay here.)