-   -   How can a single cell be incremented? i.e. N=N+1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46515-how-can-single-cell-incremented-i-e-n%3Dn-1-a.html)

Remel

How can a single cell be incremented? i.e. N=N+1

I am able to move a value of 1 to a cell with in a macro. I want to be able
to add a value of 1 to a cell with in a macro. Each time the cell is
referenced, I wish to increment the cell by 1. I have not been able to
increment the cell without getting a circular reference in my attempts to
incremetn the cell. The process I use is sorting a table and wanting to
increment the top cell so that the least used entries will be sorted to the
top each time the macro is called.

bj

what does your macro look like?