-   -   Textbox moves position when Printing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46509-textbox-moves-position-when-printing.html)

Rugdoody

Textbox moves position when Printing?

I have entered text into a cell and then placed a textbox next to it to allow
for different formatting. It all looks fine, but when I hit the print
preview or the print button the textbox moves to the right. I have offset
the textbox so it prints correctly on my printer. And here is the funny
part. I sent it to a different printer and the textbox still moved right,
but this time, it moved further.

Any suggestions as to why the textbox is moving or how to keep it from
moving when I print?

Jim Rech

Assuming you have Excel 2002, applying the Oct 12, 2004 security patch fixed
this problem for me:

Jim