-   -   Size of excel work book is not full screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46436-size-excel-work-book-not-full-screen.html)

Mike

Size of excel work book is not full screen

The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking
on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the
window either.

Dave Peterson

Maybe the workbook is protected with the windows option checked.

Tools|Protection|unprotect workbook (if that option is available)
You may need a password.

--

Dave Peterson