-   -   Hyperlink Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46406-hyperlink-question.html)

Greg

Hyperlink Question

We have an Excel workbook that contains hyperlinks to Excel and Word
documents on other parts of our network. The problem occurs when we try to
create a hyperlink to a particular document in a particular folder. When the
document is seleected in the Insert Hyperlink window, the OK button is
greyed-out.

We can create hyperlinks to other Word documents in that folder, so
permissions is not an issue. The document can be opened from Explorer and its
permissions are set to €śUnrestricted Access€ť. Its properties seem to be the
same as the other documents in the folder, and Security is set to Full
Control.

Any ideas?

--
Greg