-   -   Marco Entry with Text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46087-marco-entry-text.html)

Nicole

Marco Entry with Text

Thanks for the input on post dated 08/16/05. Here is more detail. Let's say
as an example I am using column 1, rows A-Z and Column 2 rows A-Z

I want to start in A1 enter data then have it move to A2, enter data, then
b1, etc.

But in some of the fields I have drop down options.

I am somewhat new to macros - in the past I have used Lotus and in those
macros you could build the macro to allow input i.e. "??" would represent
data to be entered. If you are interested in assisting with this, please
email me at and I would be happy to forward a sample
document.