-   -   Selecting items from a list. To transfer to another worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/46084-selecting-items-list-transfer-another-worksheet.html)

Mountain goat

Selecting items from a list. To transfer to another worksheet?

I have up to now only used Excel for its most basic functions.
I now have a new toy (Pda) and would like to use it to simplify my
quote's and subsequent ordering.
I would like to be able to select from a list of items and have the
item and price transfer to another worksheet to form part of a quote.
Just by selecting not paste and copy etc... Can I do this ? If so can
someone give me a start as how to!
Or should I be looking at another type of program.? :confused:

Thanks all, hope this isnt a dum question. :)

--
Mountain goat
Mountain goat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27289