-   -   Email a Protected Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/45833-email-protected-sheet.html)

GoBucks

Email a Protected Sheet

How do you email a protected sheet? When I try it gives me the error message
that "protected sheets cannot be saved as a web page". I could send as an
attatchment, but this defeats the purpose of my form.
--
Jeff

Tenaj

Just click on File from your drop down menu and scroll down to Send To and
select the method which best meets your needs.
--
tenaj

"GoBucks" wrote:

How do you email a protected sheet? When I try it gives me the error message
that "protected sheets cannot be saved as a web page". I could send as an
attatchment, but this defeats the purpose of my form.
--
Jeff

Alan

You must be doing more than just e-mailing the file, protected files can be
mailed without problem. Where does "protected sheets cannot be saved as a
web page" come into it? Post back with more information and I'm sure someone
will be able to help,
Regards,
Alan.
"GoBucks" (DoNotSpam) wrote in message
How do you email a protected sheet? When I try it gives me the error
message
that "protected sheets cannot be saved as a web page". I could send as an
attatchment, but this defeats the purpose of my form.
--
Jeff

GoBucks

Email a Protected Sheet

When i select "Send To" recipient as email from the file menu. It will let
me mail it as an attatchment but I dont want to do that.
--
Jeff