-   -   Hide #DIV/0! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/455078-hide-div-0-a.html)

Sam Garcia

Hide #DIV/0!

I have averageifs formula, i want to hide the #DIV/0! what should i do?
I tried iferror(averageifs...,"") but won't work.
Thank you.

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: Hide #DIV/0!

To hide the #DIV/0! error in your AverageIFS formula, you can use the IF function in combination with the ISERROR function. Here's how:
  1. Select the cell where you have your AverageIFS formula.
  2. Click on the Formula Bar and edit the formula by adding the IF and ISERROR functions.
  3. Replace your current formula with the following:

    Code:

    =IF(ISERROR(AVERAGEIFS(...)),"",AVERAGEIFS(...))
  4. Replace the "..." with the range and criteria for your AverageIFS formula.
  5. Press Enter to apply the formula.
What this formula does is first check if the result of your AverageIFS formula returns an error. If it does, it will display a blank cell instead. If it doesn't return an error, it will display the result of your AverageIFS formula.

This should hide the #DIV/0! error in your AverageIFS formula.