Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hello! I'm a newbie to this forum from Adelaide, South Australia.

Hi Ron,

Am Mon, 4 Jan 2021 15:30:56 +0000 schrieb ron.hume:

I have a budget worksheet using Excel 2013 15.0.5301.1000 32 bit.
The left column contains fortnightly dates, each date row has income,
expenses and a balance.
I highlight the current date row with a colour fill manually, but I want
to fill the row of the next date automatically as the current date
changes.
Can someone give me a step by step way to do that or at least give me a
clue?
I imagine the IF thing may be useful to compare dates.

select your table from A1 to D and the end = Conditional Formatting =
and enter there the formula:
=ROW()=MATCH(TODAY(),$A$1:$A$500,1)+1
and choose the expected interior color.

Regards