-   -   How do I create an arithmetic test in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/45500-how-do-i-create-arithmetic-test-excel.html)

Helier

How do I create an arithmetic test in Excel?

I tried using RAND but each time the answer is entered by the pupil the
numbers will change so it will be impossible to check the results. I then
tried F9. This works well but produces just one version of the test. I need
an in between stage that just changes the random numbers when the worksheet
is opened.

Dave Peterson

Maybe you could have a macro that inserts static random numbers in your cells
each time the workbook opens?

You want it to change each and every time???

If you share the cell addresses and worksheet names that need it, I'm sure
you'll get a more specific suggestion.

--

Dave Peterson