Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Highlight cell values in other areas based on two columns

Hello all!

You guys have worked miracles before, so I am asking for another. I want to look at the value in Column H, if it is found in Column C and the Value of the first character is equal to either A, B or C, then I would like to highlight it in Column H and bring the term in Column I.

Sheet 2 shows what I am hoping to have happen automatically.

As always, thanks for your help!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sBY...ew?usp=sharing