-   -   Saving Custom Colors for Continuous Use (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/454407-saving-custom-colors-continuous-use.html)

Mppeterson13

Saving Custom Colors for Continuous Use

Hello!

I have seen several threads about saving a custom color scheme for new spreadsheets and am able to do that without issues. The problem I am having is that I update and edit a set spreadsheet every morning that is pulled from an Access report. Is there a way to save the custom colors so I may continually use them on a spreadsheet sent to me from an outside source? Every morning I have to add the custom colors used to coordinate all the information across previous reports. I am currently using Excel 2013 version.

Thank you in advance for your help!

GS[_6_]

Saving Custom Colors for Continuous Use

Hello!

I have seen several threads about saving a custom color scheme for new
spreadsheets and am able to do that without issues. The problem I am
having is that I update and edit a set spreadsheet every morning that is
pulled from an Access report. Is there a way to save the custom colors
so I may continually use them on a spreadsheet sent to me from an
outside source? Every morning I have to add the custom colors used to
coordinate all the information across previous reports. I am currently
using Excel 2013 version.

Thank you in advance for your help!

You could save your color scheme on a template sheet, then import from the set
spreadsheet into your template sheet. (Copy/pasteValues) If you do it once
using the macro recorder you'd be able to repeat later by running the macro.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc