-   -   When opening a file how to return to where you last entered data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/45437-when-opening-file-how-return-where-you-last-entered-data.html)

Wondering

When opening a file how to return to where you last entered data

I want to be able to return to where I last entered data when reopening a
document. I woud like to be able to do this with a keystroke instead of
scrolling through the document.

Gord Dibben

Save the workbook at that point and it will open at that point.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP