Old July 15th 19, 10:24 AM
Junior Member

Default Easy method to unlock or remove restrictions in PDF document?

To Unlock and remove PDF permission or password security is not so easy, I had received a file from my client and he said he forgot the password. I did a quick search and came across to guide for removing the PDF password security/restrictions. This PDF Unlock Tool did the job for me. It is free for some bypassing some of the password restrictions and may cost you for some but it works perfect for you. With it you can easily print, copy and modify this PDF File. Visit at more info: https://www.toolsground.com/pdf-unlock-tool/