Old May 4th 19, 11:59 AM
Junior Member

Default How to migrate Thunderbird to Outlook 2016

Choose sufficient MBOX to PST File Converter which help you to migrate all size MBOX files in PST format without any support of external tool. The tool works on numerous clients of MBOX such as Thunderbird, Entourage, Sea Monkey, etc.

For more info: http://www.mbox.pstfile.org/

Old May 18th 19, 11:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Switch EML to PST in Outlook 2016

One of my friends suggested EML to PST Converter to me when I was looking for switching EML to PST. You should also try this Software.
Visit he- http://www.toolsbaer.com/eml-to-pst-conversion/