Old September 13th 18, 08:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default NSF to PST Converter Software to Convert NSF file into PST

If you still not able to do this, you can use a third-party application like NSF file PST Converter tool. There is no skill is required to access this application. Using this tool, users can convert recovered NSF files to various other formats.

Visit He http://www.toolsbaer.com/nsf-to-pst-conversion/