-   -   placing a reference to a cell in a print header (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/454114-re-placing-reference-cell-print-header.html)

[email protected]

placing a reference to a cell in a print header

What if I don't want the "Active"Sheet, I want the whole workbook to print with todays date. And instead of using a cell as my reference, I want to just use my own formula. Just the "=" sign shows. I want to insert a formula so I think my syntax has to change. What do I put to let it know to use the following formula?

="Printed: " & TEXT(TODAY(),"mmm dd, yyyy.")