-   -   How do I calculate total weekly hours for payroll in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/45345-how-do-i-calculate-total-weekly-hours-payroll-excel.html)

laura6201

How do I calculate total weekly hours for payroll in Excel?

I'm having a heck of a time with this...I tried using some of the other
suggestions posted but nothing is working for me.
For each employee I have a start time and an end time (ex: start 8:00 am -
end 2:30 pm). I need to calculate the total hours worked for each employee
weekly. I know there must be a simple formula out there somewhere, please
help me!

Anne Troy

Hi, Laura. Try this:
Anne Troy