-   -   Excel 203 & MS Query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/45342-excel-203-ms-query.html)

maryj

Excel 203 & MS Query

My experience with MS Query is very limited - so please be patient with me! I
am working with a client who recently upgraded from Win2000/Office 2K to
WinXP/Office 2003. When she tries to run a saved .dqy file, it takes her to
the Select Data Source dialog box. People still using Win2K/Office 2K have no
problems. Is there something that needs to be done in Excel for it to know
how to open the query or could it have something to do with not having the
correct ODBC driver? Any help in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.
--
maryj