-   -   Collect deraqilos from 1 column & paste link (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/452214-collect-deraqilos-1-column-paste-link.html)

Martin ©¿©¬[_4_]

Collect deraqilos from 1 column & paste link

Hello,
I have several spreadsheets in a workbook with colums A to K
Column 'A' DOES NOT have info in every line

How would I select only the lines in column A that DO have info in
them so that I can paste a link to another spreadsheet in the workbook

Thank you for any help
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Claus Busch

Collect deraqilos from 1 column & paste link

Hi Martin,

Am Fri, 23 Sep 2016 17:20:23 +0100 schrieb Martin ©¿©¬:

Hello,
I have several spreadsheets in a workbook with colums A to K
Column 'A' DOES NOT have info in every line

How would I select only the lines in column A that DO have info in
them so that I can paste a link to another spreadsheet in the workbook

Select column A = Find & Select = Go to Special = Constants

or with VBA:

Dim rngC As Range

With Sheets("Sheet1")
For Each rngC In .Range("A:A").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants)
'Your code

Regards
Claus B.
--