-   -   Trendline Not Showing ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/451286-trendline-not-showing.html)

Bob[_19_]

Trendline Not Showing ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007 and W10.

Have a very simple two column spreadsheet.
Dates in one column, and numeric value in the other column.

Dates are formatted as "Dates," not text.

Plots just fine; chart looks like it should.

Trying to generate a linear Trendline, but no matter what I do, nothing
shows up.

I know it's hard without actually playing with it, but what might be
some "common" reasons for it not showing, or that I am likely not doing,
or doing incorrectly.

I'm out of ideas.

Thanks,
B.