-   -   Worksheet size reduction (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/45127-re-worksheet-size-reduction.html)

Angus

Worksheet size reduction

The code works well until the worksheets contain pivotTable, said rows in
pivotTable cannot be deleted. Could someone else amend it?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Hooch

To reset the used range of a sheet see Debra Daleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:53:02 -0700, "Hoochi Coochi Man"
wrote:

Hi
Foe some reason I have massive worksheets (seem to be maximum dimensions)
which is using a lot of memory. How do I delete the worksheet below and to
the side of the active section?
Appreciate your help
Thanks

Dave Peterson

But if the row is part of the pivottable, then it'll have data on it--so it
shouldn't get deleted anyway.

But if you've added (and removed data to other cells) or "pivotted" your table
(changing what excel keeps track of as the lastused cell), then that code should
still clean up the unused rows.

Or am I missing something???

--

Dave Peterson