-   -   Pivot Table Subtotals (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/45120-pivot-table-subtotals.html)

Siyer

Pivot Table Subtotals

Hi, I have been using pivot tables and suddenly the arrow (cursor) that we
get to select specific colums is not to been seen. It just shows the normal +
cursor on the page and i am unable to select specific rows globally. Please
also help me in getting the subtotal of specific rows that i want. Its shows
the subtotal but without any figure on it. Can any one please help me out.
Thanks a lot and have a nice week ahead.

Regards.. siyer.

Debra Dalgleish

You may have to enable selection -- from the Pivot toolbar, choose
PivotTableSelect, and click on Enable Selection

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Siyer

Thanks indeed for your help. I have one more question, is it possible to sum
specific rows in Pivots?

Siyer wrote:
Hi, I have been using pivot tables and suddenly the arrow (cursor) that we
get to select specific colums is not to been seen. It just shows the normal +
cursor on the page and i am unable to select specific rows globally. Please
also help me in getting the subtotal of specific rows that i want. Its shows
the subtotal but without any figure on it. Can any one please help me out.
Thanks a lot and have a nice week ahead.

Regards.. siyer.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Debra Dalgleish

You may be able to create a calculated item that adds specific items in
a pivot field. (Pivot Table toolbar, PivotTableFormulasCalculated Item)